WANT TO BE PART OF QCT?
We’re looking for motivated and hardworking students who are going to be strong ambassadors for Queen’s University at the Great Northern Concrete Toboggan Race.
Some benefits of participating at the competition include:
- Valuable technical experience in mixing and pouring concrete, modelling in Solid Works and CAD programs, and working in a construction laboratory.
- By joining QCT you will become part of a tight knit group that highly values the ability to be a team player.
- A 4 day event packed with activities focused on networking, team building, problem solving, and leadership skills.
- Meet and network with potential employers.
- And much more!
Some things to consider before joining:
- Dedication. Be ready to spend at least one day of the week with the team, it could be working on the toboggan, the technical exhibition, the team finances or participating in spirit meetings.
- Good time management. Working on the concrete toboggan and keeping up with school can be overwhelming at times, make sure to stay on top of your course work and plan ahead.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!!